Q: Do you use soft washing techniques?
Yes, we use high powered, industrial grade power washers to pump a large volume of water/cleaning solution at a low pressure in order to saturate the house without damaging it.
Q: What are the advantages of soft washing techniques?
Soft washing techniques use cleaning solutions to clean your home rather than high pressure water used in pressure washing techniques. This allows a more thorough cleaning to be achieved and ensures your home will not be damaged by the cleaning process.
Q: Do you use any chemicals?
Yes, we use a mix of Sodium Hypochlorite and a surfactant to remove any organic growth and dirt on your home.
Q: Are your chemicals going to kill my plants?
While in high concentrations our chemicals can be toxic, we dilute the mixture as much as possible and take extra precautions to ensure your plants are protected and healthy.
Q: How much does power washing cost?
We offer quality work at a fair price. Each cleaning job is unique and costs will vary depending on the size of the project. Please complete our Website contact form to schedule a free estimate.
Q: What can I do to be ready for you?
- Move objects: Ensure that all objects that may be in the way or be at risk of being damaged by the cleaning process are moved to a safe location prior to our arrival.
- Close windows and doors: Please confirm that all windows and doors are closed and sealed.
- Keep pets inside during the cleaning process and refrain from letting them out for an additional hour after the cleaning is performed as there may still be some chemicals that have yet to neutralize.
- Provide a water source: Have at least one external water source on and accessible.
- Adult present: An adult of 18 years or older MUST be present during the cleaning process.
Q: Are you insured?
Yes, we are fully insured